Terms and conditions
- Stylus Parties reserves the right to decline your application. In this case, all monies will be immediately refunded if they have been paid.
- Full payment of the personal stylist course fees must be received prior to commencement of the online course.
- Passwords for the online course and stylist support area will be issued by email once payment has been received.
- Payments can be made by credit card or PayPal. Payment by cheque is also accepted, but this will take longer to process; please email for further details.
- Course fees are non-refundable, other than upon the terms and conditions herein described.
- On successful completion of the course, you will receive a personal stylist certificate in the post.
- If, in the opinion of the course tutor, it is decided that the personal stylist certificate should be withheld, the course can be extended at no additional cost for a further period of tuition determined by the tutor.
- If, after a further period of tuition, the tutor determines that the personal stylist certificate should be withheld, your course fee will be refunded in full.
- It is agreed that the student stylist must complete the course and demonstrate a reasonable degree of effort throughout to be eligible for a refund.
- You will have one month to complete the online course, unless otherwise stated.
- Student stylists must be at least 18 years of age.
- In addition to the course fee, a book is recommended for the end-of-course personal assignment. The cost for this book is £14.99 + P&P. It can be purchased through the stylist support area of this website.
- Further equipment, such as style workbooks, classroom visual aids, stationery and neckline drapes, are available to purchase through the stylist support area of this website.
- Non-attendance of the course due to illness or for personal/professional reasons does not provide the right to a refund for the course. However, if you wish to delay your online training, please notify us in writing of the reasons for this and we will endeavour to assist you by deferring your tutor support to a later date.
- You are not permitted to transfer your place to a substitute student and under no circumstances reveal any of your passwords to the virtual learning environment (VLE) and stylist support area.
- The Stylus Parties trading name may be used by personal stylists who have successfully completed the course and who are in receipt of their personal stylist certificate. This will enable you to promote yourself, and there will be stationery available to support you.
- Stylus Parties reserves the right to terminate this agreement with personal stylists at any time in order to protect the brand and image of the company.
“In order to keep your eyes healthy, you should cull old mascara every three to four months.”...
19 February 2013