The support from us doesn’t stop once you qualify. Every Stylus Parties consultant has access to further information, guidance and training through a dedicated stylist support area that can be accessed from this website.
Below is just a selection of what’s on offer to you after qualification.
Comprehensive guidance on the finance, marketing and operations side of your business
- Contact information for you to get in touch with Stylus Parties HQ
- Maximising income potential
- Setting realistic objectives
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Consultant referral bonus scheme
- Setting up your own personal website
- Business administration, including keeping records for tax purposes
- Insurance requirements
- Preparing your diary for the first party booking
- Building a contacts list
- Approaching your contacts for bookings
- Successful telephone techniques
Handy hints and tips on how to make your parties run smoothly from beginning to end
- Host preparation
- Style party checklist – what you need to take with you
- Personal grooming tips
- Setting up your party at the host’s home
- Script and format for the style party
- Client record slip and feedback form
- Taking payments – from the host and their guests
- Developing future bookings from parties
A dedicated stylist shop
Here you can buy Stylus Parties-branded classroom aids, style workbooks and visuals to help create professional and memorable parties for your clients.
“In order to keep your eyes healthy, you should cull old mascara every three to four months.”...
19 February 2013